My+® – vital data for your laboratory
My+® benefits in a nutshell
By removing redundant phases and manual recording tasks, My+® frees up laboratory professionals to carry out more important tasks. The system supports and boosts the whole lab process by providing reliable access to real-time information gathered and created throughout the total testing process. The intuitive user-interface visually guides users with clear views and functions through all phases of the laboratory workflows.
My+® acts as an optimized and certified core tool for integrated diagnostics. The system’s high configurable and tailoring possibilities allow the customer together with Mylab to customize the solution both in the system implementation phase and later when in the production. As a certified medical device, the solution’s maintainability throughout the entire lifespan is guaranteed.
The My+® solution is highly scalable enabling greater volumes and updating processes, as well as expanding laboratory operations to meet new service and technology requirements. My+ scales from narrow-scope dedicated laboratory operations to wide-scale university level multidisciplinary laboratories, and from manual processes to a high extent of automation with well-designed control mechanisms. The high availability infrastructure of the My+ solution is proven to support large-volume operations concentrating on providing only the relevant information for the users without geographical distance restrictions.
Key functionalities of a modern LIS system
- Authentication and authorization/access right management
- System configuration functions
- Vast analyzers, equipment, and systems integrations
- Sample management
- Monitoring urgent requests, interfaces, and equipment
- Label printing, autoverification, statements, and result series
- Sample archive
- Versatile quality control with reporting and comparison functionalities
Applications for specialist areas
This is how we implemented Helsinki University Hospital (HUS) diagnostics centre LIS system renewal
HUS Diagnostics Centre is full of automated systems and the latest technology to enhance quality and efficiency. Our multidisciplinary My+® system including all laboratory specialist fields replaced the old Multilab system.
My+® systems architecture and interfaces
- Laboratory customer service interfaces to patient information systems
- Contractor interfaces to other systems
- Radiology and tomography systems
- Proprietary information systems
- Official registers
- Hundreds of device interfaces