Based in Finland, Mylab Corporation is an expert on information services for the healthcare sector, develops clinical laboratory information technology and is the information system partner of leading laboratory centers in Finland.
- Established 1st April, 1987
- Turnover in excess of 12 million euros (2016)
- 86 employees in Finland (2016)
- Offices in Tampere and Helsinki, Finland
- Market leader in Finland with over 75% market share
- Privately owned, over 60% of shares owned by employees.
Mylab's crew as judges in the Ultrahack competition
Mylab's crew as judges in the Ultrahack competitionMylabbians
More about us:
Mylab Is Mylab Nyt News | 28.09.2017 Developing microbiology functions has been a challenging but rewarding... » Read more